Click on the little icon in the bottom right for full screen view!
I thought this image was fitting for Memorial Day weekend. Taken on a cold foggy winter morning at the Fort Smith National Cemetery.
I took this one sunset at the Palouse region in Washington state. The in camera abstract was created with a long lens and camera movement at sunset.
I just had another birthday, it is a time I often look back on memories of growing up. I still have the camera I learned to photograph on. It was just an old 35mm my father owned. He pulled it out of his drawer when I showed some interest in photography. My father was a [...]
Sunrise at Palouse Falls in eastern Washington state. I photographed this in May of 2010. It is a huge waterfall 189 feet. I happen along the video of Tyler Bradt running this in his kayak. A world record run! Pretty crazy stuff but I respect his bravery and talent. I must admit as a paddler [...]
I often only show a crop of my images online. I often photograph a panorama of my landscapes. For a better view of this image here is the actual panorama of this shot. http://galerainwater.com/comptons-pano-5-2-11-w-logo-big.jpg
I had a very nice group of photographers Iris Greenwell, Kathy Warley, Cindy Rubin, Tamyra Ayles and Robert Walker. They were all from Oklahoma and ask me to take them on a private group photo tour of some of the places I frequent in the spring time in Arkansas. They were such a fun group [...]
- Zabriskie Point Glory, Death Valley National Park – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater April 14, 2011
- Hill Road, Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park, California – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater July 3, 2010
- Field of Purple Flowers March 23, 2008
- Mesa Arch, Canyonlands National Park, Utah July 10, 2008
- Storm light over Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky, Utah July 3, 2008
- Dixie Belles August 12, 2011
- Double Pleasure – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater August 6, 2011
- Glowing Hall – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 29, 2011
- Remember and Honor – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 26, 2011
- Palouse Abstract – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 25, 2011
- Nellie: Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i ow...
- top Eleven hack password.txt: Drab,accueillant cousine en ce qui concerne debou...
- new jordan releases: Hello this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting...
- tube x: It is truly a great and useful piece of info. I a...
- top eleven astuce: A typical Awale board has two straight rows of six...