Click on the little icon in the bottom right for full screen view!
I thought this image was fitting for Memorial Day weekend. Taken on a cold foggy winter morning at the Fort Smith National Cemetery.
I took this one sunset at the Palouse region in Washington state. The in camera abstract was created with a long lens and camera movement at sunset.
I just had another birthday, it is a time I often look back on memories of growing up. I still have the camera I learned to photograph on. It was just an old 35mm my father owned. He pulled it out of his drawer when I showed some interest in photography. My father was a [...]
Sunrise at Palouse Falls in eastern Washington state. I photographed this in May of 2010. It is a huge waterfall 189 feet. I happen along the video of Tyler Bradt running this in his kayak. A world record run! Pretty crazy stuff but I respect his bravery and talent. I must admit as a paddler [...]
I often only show a crop of my images online. I often photograph a panorama of my landscapes. For a better view of this image here is the actual panorama of this shot. http://galerainwater.com/comptons-pano-5-2-11-w-logo-big.jpg
I had a very nice group of photographers Iris Greenwell, Kathy Warley, Cindy Rubin, Tamyra Ayles and Robert Walker. They were all from Oklahoma and ask me to take them on a private group photo tour of some of the places I frequent in the spring time in Arkansas. They were such a fun group [...]
- Mesa Arch, Canyonlands National Park, Utah July 10, 2008
- Storm light over Canyonlands National Park, Island in the Sky, Utah July 3, 2008
- The North Window, Monument Valley, Utah/Arizona March 2, 2008
- Slot Canyon Swirls Antelope Canyon, Arizona December 13, 2007
- Reflection of Longs Peak at sunrise in Bear Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado January 6, 2008
- Dixie Belles August 12, 2011
- Double Pleasure – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater August 6, 2011
- Glowing Hall – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 29, 2011
- Remember and Honor – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 26, 2011
- Palouse Abstract – Landscape Photography by Gale Rainwater May 25, 2011
- phone sex: What i do not realize is actually how you are not ...
- Santo Lifsey: I appreciate, lead to I found just what I was look...
- funny post: I\'ve really noticed that credit improvement activ...
- going here: Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The...
- next: I have realized that of all kinds of insurance, he...